Full race specification, fully adjustable, motocross levers from GP-PRO. Manufactured from forged aluminium along with a hard-anodised laser-etched finish, these levers offer a top level specification at a very affordable price. The pivot flexing lever blade is designed to minimise lever breakage on impact and the stainless steel components make for a hard wearing replacement lever.
The levers are sold in either clutch or brake for a wide range of MX bikes from as early as the 1980s models up to the very latest machinery for sale.
- Race specification MX levers
- Tough forged aluminium build
- Pivot flexing lever blade
- Fully adjustable reach settings for rider comfort
- Stainless steel components
- Hard-anodised finish with laser-etch detail
Sold individually – Brake or Clutch
Manufacturers: Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha
RRP: £25.99 per lever