Hot on the heels of siblings KTM, Husqvarna has revealed pictures of its new 2021 two-stroke and four-stroke enduro bikes which have a new look. It’s not a year of big changes for the Austrian brands, with the main engines, chassis and bodywork being largely unchanged. The biggest differences between the brands are that Husky has a linkage rear suspension, like the motocross bikes, but the KTM enduro machines have the linkless PDS system which is more simple. The official info says:
Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to launch the new 2021 TE and FE enduro range – a complete line-up of 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines that have been carefully designed and crafted. Continuing to set the benchmark, each model provides ultimate enduro specific power, handling and enjoyment.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ drive to constantly refine and improve all machines brings an extensive programme of improvements and updates into the MY21 FE and TE range, a comprehensive line-up of enduro models that will allow riders of all abilities to hit the trails with absolute confidence. From the TE 150i, to the TE 250i, TE 300i, FE 250, FE 350, FE 450 and FE 501, the entire enduro model range features unparalleled attention to detail and a fresh and vibrant, three-colour restyling.
The latest Husqvarna Motorcycles enduro range delivers advanced performance and an ongoing commitment to ensuring all machines come with high-quality components for true riding experiences. Featuring adjustable engine mapping as standard as well as electric starter systems, all 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines benefit from the latest fuel injection technology.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ TE and FE range feature numerous enduro specific technical highlights. WP XPLOR forks and WP XACT shock combined with the chromium-molybdenum steel frame, progressive bodywork and innovative 2-piece carbon composite subframe to ensure consistent damping, precise handling and superior rider comfort.
From the TE 150i to the Erzbergrodeo winning TE 300i, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2-stroke range features the latest fuel injection technology, electric starters as standard and chassis that offers precise flex characteristics.
Offering a generous supply of torquey, manageable power, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 4-stroke range ensures both versatility and performance. From the nimble FE 250 and its ability to shine in tough and technical terrain to the larger displacement FE 450 and FE 501, each model is finished with high-quality components.
Underlining the true performance of Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2021 enduro range, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Billy Bolt recently secured the 2020 FIM SuperEnduro World Championship title aboard his FE 350.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS MY21
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative 2-piece carbon composite subframe design
- WP XPLOR fork with advanced mid-valve piston delivering consistent damping function
- WP XACT shock with integrated pressure balance offers superior rider comfort and handling
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- CNC machined triple clamps
- MAGURA hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
- MAGURA brake calipers and high-performance GSK discs combining superior stopping power with unsurpassed sensitivity and modulation
- Adjustable engine mappings on all models and state-of-the-art traction control (4-strokes)
- Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
- Lightweight Li-ion battery
- ProTaper handlebar
- Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips → adjustable throttle progression and easy grip mounting
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
- Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems
Ensuring all enduro riders can fully enjoy their next ride, Husqvarna Motorcycles offers the Functional Offroad Apparel Collection 2020 – a range of high-performance gear and protective equipment that takes into account the unique challenges of offroad riding. In addition, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Technical Accessories provide an extensive line-up of performance engine and suspension components, protective parts and tools that allow further customisation and personalisation of all TE and FE machines.
The Husqvarna MY21 enduro range will start to be available worldwide in June 2020 at all authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers. Availabilities may differ from country to country. For all details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles Subsidiary or Importer.
All details of Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2021 enduro range will be available on www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com from June 22 onwards.