Husqvarna has announced details of the Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts packages that will be offered during this year’s International Six Days Enduro in Chile. Kicking off on November 12 in the city of Viña de Mar, the upcoming 93rd edition of the prestigious annual event returns to Chile 11 years after the race was last held in the country, in La Serena, 2007. An exclusive partner to the competition, Husqvarna Motorcycles will be on site to offer a comprehensive range of services to satisfy the needs of both professional and amateur competitors, as well as teams from all around the world.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ experienced personnel will be on hand in Viña de Mar to support all Husqvarna mounted riders contesting the week-long event. The range of services on offer will include: Husqvarna Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts.
Husqvarna ISDE Bike Rental
Husqvarna Motorcycles offer an exclusive rental program of Husqvarna motorcycles.
Available will be 2019 enduro motorcycles for the following classes:
• 2-stroke: TE 250i, TE 300i
• 4-stroke: FE 250, FE 350, FE 450, FE 501
The price for renting a Husqvarna motorcycle during the Six Days is:
• € 2.740,- (excl. VAT) for 2-strokes
• € 3.040,- (excl. VAT) for 4-strokes
The rental price includes:
• Husqvarna motorcycle for the period of the 2018 ISDE
• Bike transport costs to Viña de Mar, Chile
• Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for the bike rental is June 30, 2018.
The number of rental bikes is limited and orders will be handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
Husqvarna ISDE Race Service
Perfected over many years, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ International Six Days Enduro Race Service package ensures all Husqvarna riders (rental bike or privately owned) get the best equipment and professional support, allowing them to focus on racing and enjoying the event.
Husqvarna Race Service Highlights:
• Access to the Husqvarna Service Stations
• Technical instructions for all Husqvarna riders
• Technical assistance for the whole event as is permitted according to FIM rules
• Tools for the service
• Motorex Lubricants and liquids for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray, etc.)
• Petrol for race days
• Daily update for settings and race information
• WP suspension support
• Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tyres, etc.
• Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruit)
• Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
• Catering (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc.)
• One air filter every day for the race days per rider (up to six air filters in total)
• First bike service after pre-ride (before technical control)
• The price for the Husqvarna Race Service during the 2018 ISDE is € 1.350 (excl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
The Husqvarna ISDE Race Service must be ordered before September 30, 2018.
Riders interested in receiving further info should contact official Husqvarna Motorcycles dealersor importers.