KTM will rent you a bike and service it during the ISDE in Viña del Mar, Chile on November 12-17, 2018. As the event’s exclusive partner, KTM will be in Chile with a range of comprehensive services for both professional and amateur riders, providing KTM rental machines, Race Service, Spare Parts Service and much more.
- KTM motorcycle for the period of the Six Days
- Transport costs to Viña del Mar, Chile
- Motorcycle registration and insurance for the event
- Access to the KTM Service Stations
- Technical instructions for all KTM riders
- Technical assistance for the whole event as permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for the service
- Motorex lubricants and liquids for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray etc.)
- Fuel for the race days
- Daily update for settings and race information
- WP Suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tires etc.
- Service points emergency assistance (spares, tools, liquids, fuel, drinks and snacks)
- Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks etc.)
- One air filter every day for the race days each rider (up to 6 air filters overall)
- One air filter every race day
- First bike service after pre ride (before technical control)
- De-restrict the bike if required
The 2018 Six Day KTM Race Service is available for € 1,350 (excl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed. Orders must be placed before September 30, 2018.
To register for Rental Service or Race Service, please contact your authorised KTM dealer.