Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is now available in stores and via digital download for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, and Nintendo Switch™.
Starting today, users can also purchase the Monster Energy Supercross Videogame Season Pass for $14.99 to get additional, exclusive content. The Season Pass, which is available for PlayStation4 and Xbox One, includes 5 DLCs in total, 3 of them available at launch:
- A DLC with 60 liveries – 10 for each manufacturer – and 10 rider tracksuits to customize bikes and riders
- An exclusive set of 15 additional Icons and 15 Butt Patches to further expand your customization options
- The Credit Multiplier DLC
Shortly after, users will get access to two additional DLCs:
- Monster Energy Cup, set to offer all fans the exact replica of the 2017 Monster Energy Cup track at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, for both offline and online modes
- Compound, a training space with 2 new tracks for players to train on Supercross and Motocross circuits
Featuring innovative track designs and set inside the most recognizable and prestigious stadiums in North America, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is the most realistic and immersive Supercross fan experience ever.
Key features include:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, including Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for customizing both riders and bikes with the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities. Thanks to the track editor, players can create their own custom tracks, race on them and share online: once uploaded on the server, users can “like” other gamers’ creations, vote on their favorite tracks and increase the prestige of the track designer
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience
- Online modes, with Multiplayer up to 12 players who can ride on both official and custom tracks
The track editor and online modes will only be available on PlayStation4, Xbox One and Windows PC4/STEAM.
Standard Edition of Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is available for PlayStation4 and Xbox One at $59.99 while the Special Edition, including Full Game and Season Pass, is $69.99. The game for Windows PC/STEAM is available at $49.99 and for Nintendo Switch at $59.99.
The Supercross Championship was also released on mobile platforms, with the app Monster Energy Supercross Game, available on iOS since February 9th.