The French BUD Kawasaki team have signed up five riders for 2017 including Americans Ryan Surratt and Tristan Charboneau. The Team will focus on young talent and will help them to achieve their goals and to become the next future stars. The team will race the AMA SX 250 west championship, the European EMX 125 and 250 championships and the French Elite MX/SX 250 & 450 national championships aboard the all new KX250F & KX450F.
The BUD Racing Monster energy Kawasaki team riders will be :
– Brian Moreau (FR) 14 years old : European EMX 125 & French Elite 250
– Kim Savaste (FI) 16 years old : Injured at MXDN 2016 (back injury), Kim will only come back late during the season to prepare his comeback in 2018.
– Tristan Charboneau (USA)18 years old: AMA SX 250 west + European EMX 250 & French Elite 250
– Ryan Surratt (USA) 19 years old : AMA SX 250 west + European EMX 250 & French Elite 250
– Maxime Desprey (FR) 23 years old : French Elite MX 450 + SX Tour 450