Cobra has unveiled the most high-tech 65cc race bike ever, its new 2017 CX65 with hydraulic clutch, electronic power valve, full cartridge forks and much more.
Packed full of American Made parts, the “radically re-designed” CX65, according to Cobra boss Sean Hilbert, features an array of improvements, including:
- All-new top end, exhaust, transmission and brakes.
- Improved clutch, featuring a re-designed hydraulic actuator that’s more reliable and requires less maintenance.
- The most horsepower in its class, “not just in peak, but also the broadest and smoothest power delivery,” according to Hilbert.
- All-new computer controlled electronic power valve.
- Only bike in its class with a full cartridge fork.
- Answer/Pro Taper bars.
- Dunlop MX51s.
- Topped off with Bel-Ray’s industry-leading brake, shock, fork & air filter oil, transmission fluid and bearing grease.
- Bullet-proof wheels made in Cobra’s factory and exclusive to the CX65.
- Appointed billet goodies everywhere.
There’s no details of UK price of availability yet.