As part of the celebrations of the 30-year anniversary of SCOTT’s partnership with Pro Circuit, Scott embarked on a special project to pay homage to the early days of the notorious, multi-championship winning race team. So a 2021 Honda CRF450R alloy frame with the latest KTM motor was chosen for an homage bike.
Working with legendary bike builder Andrea IL Rappa Rapaccioli (@ilrappa), Scott set out create a unique bike that not only looks amazing but performs on the track too.
Based on the original Pro Circuit team bike, the 1991 Peak Pro Circuit Honda CR 125, this 2021 version features a similar look, but with all-new parts and configuration. They didn’t want to build a complete replica, but more a tribute to the original bike with a modern, custom twist.
Although this bike is very different from the 1991 version, Scott still wanted to keep the main structure true to the original. For this reason, we used a white Honda frame and of course a Pro Circuit exhaust system.
When it came to the engine, we knew we had to keep it two-stroke. The most high-tech 125 two-stroke motor on the market today is the KTM SX engine, so that is that we went with. SCOTT grips were of course a must too! After that we let our bike-builders creative flow, and hopefully you will agree that the outcome was a real work of art.
- CHASSIS AND STRUCTURE: Honda CRF 450 2021
- ENGINE: KTM 125cc 2021 by Rappa Racing
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Pro Circuit
- CUSTOM RADIATORS: by Rappa Racing
- FRAME WRAPPING: Bcento
- FORKS: Showa Kit A
- TYRES: Bridgestone Battlecross X20
- PLASTICS: Acerbis
- GRAPHICS KIT + SEAT COVER: replica Team Honda Peak Pro Circuit 1991, by Monkey Graphics
- HANDLEBARS: Renthal Twinwall 996
- GRIPS: SCOTT Radial Half Waffle
- PEGS: Innteck Titanium Pro-Pegs Split Strem