Legendary clothing maker Thor has revealed its latest range of clothing for Spring, the Prime Fit Nebula series.
SPRING_EIGHTEEN | PRIME FIT NEBULA from THOR MX on Vimeo
- RACE CUT jersey Fitted is fast. With a fitted chassis and compression sleeves, the PRIME FIT™ jersey provides a truly unique riding experience. The days of parachute jerseys are long behind us, one ride in Prime will have you wondering how you ever rode without it.
- FREE FLOW In a long moto, staying cool is half of the battle. The PRIME FIT™ jersey combines moisture wicking fabrics with ventilated mesh panels under the arms and on the back to optimize cooling and air flow.
- FREE FLEX™ Freedom is a beautiful thing. The Four Way Stretch sleeves allow for 100% unadulterated mobility and a riding experience unlike any other.
- TECHNICAL CONSTRUCTION Seams that go unnoticed are the best kind. Flatlock stitching provides an incredibly comfortable fit, while maintaining excellent strength and durability.
- Rib knit on collar for proper expansion
- Moisture wicking fabrics
- No-fade sublimated graphics
- Heat transfer neck label
- BUILT TO LAST CONSTRUCTION With 49 years of racewear construction under our belt, we’ve learned a thing or two about designing and developing gear that can weather the storm that we call motocross. Abrasion resistant Polyester and Nylon are bound together with double and triple stitched seams to ensure durability ride after ride.
- PRE-CURVED KNEE Do you ever ride with your legs locked? Didn’t think so. We designed the pre-curved knee to assume the active riding position before you ever slip the pants on. Side effects may include, but are not limited to: less bunching, reduced pinch points, and increased comfort.
- VERSATILE FIT If you’re the guy always searching for the half size, look no further. The PULSE™ pant allows you to lock in your fit with our adjustable side cinches located on each hip. Cinch up and roll out.
- Athletic mesh inner liner
- Purpose built TPR features
- Interior hip pocket.
For more informations just click HERE!