Gas Gas has completely reinvented its enduro two-strokes with a new central backbone frame, revised geometry, new engine and an endless list of new components. The Gas Gas Phoenix, an enduro bike born to internationally relaunches the brand in the most mechanically demanding speciality.
The Gas Gas EC/XC, the first all-new bikes from the re-born factory, has a central backbone steel frame and top quality KYB suspension. There’s new geometry for a bike with a visibly lighter and narrower shape, weighing only 105 kg, with a smaller turning circle.
The Gas Gas EC/XC also sports a new, powerful engine: manufactured in 250 and 300cc, with an FMF pipe. There has been no official announcement of UK price or availability yet.
NEW MOTOR COMPONENTS:
- Motor Gas Gas EC, new thermodynamic and higher performance
- Cylinder with new distribution
- Cylinder head with new strut
- FMF Powercore 2.1 exhaust silencer designed exclusively for Gas Gas
- Improved clutch lubrication system
- Central backbone frame, completely redesigned, less torsional stiffness and low weight
- Aluminium subframe with new profiles, lighter and more resistant
- Ø48 KYB front fork, AOS (Air/Oil Separation) system, sealed cartridge, adjustable spring rate, compression and rebound.
- KYB rear monoshock with adjustable rebound and adjustable high and low speed compression.
- Greater turn angle.
- Black suspension and handlebar clamps.
- Fully redesigned aluminium alloy swingarm, optimized and lightened.
- Optimised link with wishbone and rocker system, new progressive rear suspension.
- Completely redesigned chain guide system and rollers .
- Easier chain tensioner adjustment.
- Rear axle designed for faster removal.
- EXCEL rims with silver galvanized spokes.
- NG brake discs.
- Narrower petrol tank with a large fuel capacity.
- Larger airs filter housing volume.
- Rapid filter removal system through the side cover.
- Inlet system (filter, spider assembly, canister and nozzle).
- Narrower seat with lateral mounting covered with a larger foam base to improve comfort.
- Lighter footpegs with more grip and greater surface area.
- Rear brake and slave cylinder system.
- MAGURA clutch cylinder.
- Redesign of the whole body of the motorcycle, narrower, more aggressive and more comfortable.
- Radiator grilles
- Fork protectors
- Frame protectors
- Electrical installation and distribution of its components (battery, CDI, starter relay, regulator and coil)
- Multifunction Rear light.
- LED headlight