WP Suspension has revealed the new XACT PRO 7548 Fork and the XACT PRO 8950 Shock for the Honda motocross range. For all the ambitious riders seeking to experience top-level performance at the racetrack, the new 2022 PRO COMPONENTS for Honda have been designed with the highest precision and premium materials.
The new XACT PRO 7548 Fork incorporates state-of-the-art technology to help you overcome your most demanding ride. Due to the installed WP CONE VALVE Technology and a wide variety of adjustment options, your machine is perfectly adapted to the rider’s needs. The WP CONE VALVE Technology guarantees a consistent damping performance with high breakthrough resistance after a strong hit. Combined with the WP CLOSED CARTRIDGE Technology, established in professional motorsport by the most successful racing teams in the world, the result is a unique riding experience with a significant increase in comfort without giving up direct feedback and dynamic manoeuvres.
- More confidence in your ride and increased comfort due to transparent damping characteristics
- Lightweight construction due to CNC-milled high-tech materials
- Extreme longevity due to the use of only high-quality materials
- All settings can be adjusted externally and flexibly
- No Loss-of-Damping but improved feedback with CONE VALVE TechnologyConstant damping performance due to CLOSED CARTRIDGE Technology
The XACT PRO 8950 Shock is focused on getting the maximum performance on the track and improving the physical relief of the rider, which helps with the reduction of fatigue symptoms. Thanks to WP SUPERTRAX Technology, the rear wheel is back in the dirt faster, ready to overcome any obstacle with more power, traction and control over the bike. Equipping the LINKED DAMPING SYSTEM is SUPERTRAX TECHNOLOGY to increase the control and comfort of the bike, and to dominate every section of the track. This is a shock for those riders who want to get the best out of the ride and improve on every lap at the racetrack.
- High-quality, friction-optimized components reduce maintenance requirements
- Improved acceleration due to significantly increased rear wheel grip and traction
- Extreme durability due to the use of high-tech materials
- The physical relief of the rider leads to a reduction of fatigue symptoms
- Handcrafted with premium materials
- Low and high-speed settings
The XACT PRO 7548 Fork, will be available in July (£2,756.66 retail price including VAT) with Article No.: AP13C102V403220
The XACT PRO 8950 Shock, will be available in August (£1,793.66 retail price including VAT) with Article No.: AP13C402V411220
These PRO COMPONENTS are available for the following motorcycles: Honda: CRF250R MY2022, CRF450R MY2021, CRF450R MY2022
For more detailed information visit your nearest WP AUTHORIZED CENTER or go to – WP Suspension (wp-suspension.com)