Three youth riders will be given the chance to ride for the newly formed Phoenix Tools Even Strokes Kawasaki race team. This is an official Kawasaki youth team that will race at the British Youth Nationals and the MX Nationals in 2022.
The idea for the team came from the brainchild of Phoenix Tools Even Strokes Kawasaki owner Barry Moore in a bid to help find the next generation of team riders. The idea is the riders will use the Kawasaki machinery in 2022 and gain experience of what it’s like to be in a successful and professional race team. Barry hopes that these riders will progress enough to ride in MX1 and MX2 in the future.
Sam Atkinson has had a great season in MXY2 in 2021 aboard the KX250 and will step up to the MX2 class. Now, the team is looking to add three youth riders on 65cc and 85cc machines. The riders will not only benefit from being around a professional team but will be able to walk the track with professional riders and receive private training with the team riders on a private track.
Due to the logistics of team set-up, the riders will have to set-up their own areas on race day. However, they can have access to the team awning to talk to the pro riders and staff. It is important we find the right rider and family to join the team.
What is the team looking for?
- Riders who will race the British Youth Championship and the MX Nationals series in 2022.
- Families who will conduct themselves in a professional and positive manner at the track.
- Riders and families who understand the value of social media and promoting themselves, the team, and sponsors.
You could be…
- In your first year on a 65cc/85cc and looking to progress.
- In your second year on a 65cc/85cc and looking to challenge the top 10 at a national level.
- Looking for a positive challenge and to ride the competitive Phoenix Tools Even Strokes Kawasaki.
- A cool relaxed kid that loves motocross.
- Willing to work hard on and off the bike to represent Kawasaki and the team.
You will get…
- Training from Carlton Husband, Jason Meara, and Sam Atkinson.
- Training and ride days at a private team track.
- Access to the team’s physical trainer.
- Chance to purchase bikes at reduced prices, making racing much more affordable.
- Allocation of free oils and lubes at the start of the season, discounted thereafter.
- Allocation of free tyres, discounted tyres thereafter.
- Allocation of parts, discounted parts thereafter.
- Three free sets of Just1 gear (jersey, pants, and gloves), reduced thereafter.
- One free Just1 helmet.
- Two Scott Goggles.
- Suspension set-up by Moto33 (charged at team rate).
- Access to Pro Circuit, Vertex, ProX and HGS parts at discount.
If you think this opportunity will be good for you and your family, then please contact Barry Moore at email@example.com.